Nothing makes me happier than having a friend over and pulling out photo albums. Photos are forever. They bring back memories of times gone by and enable you to remember these moments.
That’s what I would love to do at your wedding-capture moments so you can pull out those albums in the future and enjoy them for years to come. Your wedding photographer will be one of the biggest investments that you will make for your wedding, and what will enable you to remember and enjoy your wedding for years to come.
I’m an artist as well as a photographer and I infuse art in all the photographs I capture. Planning a wedding-one of the biggest days of your life-can be super stressful. So that’s why when I get to a wedding I don’t want you to have to worry about your special moments being captured, I will do it all for you, so you that’s one less detail you have to worry about. And that’s what couples tell me what they loved most about having me as a photographer-connecting and relaxing with them so we can make the images that will treasure forever. I become friends with the couples I photograph and that connection is what truly makes for amazing photographs.
Life rushes by us, day after day. What makes photography so special is that it grabs certain moments and celebrates them again and again when those photo albums are pulled out and looked at and these moments are remembered.
I’d love to get to know you better and sit down with you and figure out how we can best document your wedding. Contact me, and let’s grab some coffee and talk about how I can capture your wedding so you can remember it for years to come!
1. Up to 5 hours of wedding coverage, including ceremony, formal shots, and reception as time allows.
2. A gallery of web-ready images, as well as edited, high-resolution images that are ready for printing.
1. 6-10 hours of photography coverage. This includes getting ready, ceremony, formal shots, reception-whatever your heart desires! I am with you all day. :)
2. Second shooter to make sure we've got all your angles covered!
3. 1-hour engagement session.
4. Leather-bound wedding album.
5. A gallery of web-ready images, as well as edited, high-resolution images that are ready for printing.
6. Event cards to give your friends and family so you can share your photos with them.
7. A slideshow that you can share.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions about these packages!